Bivar is committed to maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction through continuous improvements in quality, delivery and service in compliance with ISO 9001:2008.To view our ISO certificate, please click here:
ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Bivar Quality Management System Policy
At Bivar, Inc., we are committed to providing quality products and services that exceed the expectation of our customers, while at the same time are dedicated to responsible system management. We aim to prevent environmental damage, minimize energy and resource usage and ensure that the principles of sustainable development are maintained throughout the organization. Our commitment extends to all activities which affect our customers and the environment.
As an employee owned company, we contribute our skilled workforce, financial resources and leadership towards positive global citizenship. We actively support educational and community interests and are committed to doing our part to insure social responsibility.
We will therefore:
- Accomplish quality and environmental objectives and targets through an effective Management System based on continual improvement, pollution prevention and team involvement.
- Provide knowledgeable and responsive support in working to provide world-class customer experience.
- Strive to provide product on time every time at a competitive price.
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements, as they relate to the organization's environmental aspects.
- Support the reuse, recycling and reduction of waste associated with all materials.
- Ensure that this policy is communicated to all employees, and is available to the public and all persons working on behalf of the organization.
Statement on Conflict Materials
To view our statement of Conflict Materials, please click here: Conflict Materials Statement
Lead Free / RoHS Compliance
Bivar products are in compliance with Directive 2011/65/Eu of The European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2011 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronics equipment.
For additional Quality Assurance resources or information regarding RoHS, REACH or, other material declarations, please click here and let us know how we can help.