Bivar Design Registration Program
We appreciate Distributor new design development and offer Design Registration (DR) for the following Products:
Design Registration Program Guidelines
- Bivar parts that are custom, align with the T150 program, and/or are sole sourced are registerable (see list of Product Series above).
- Only new design opportunities are registerable.
- Minimum program value of $5,000.
- Submit Design Registration Application form on this page.
- If approved, registration will be issued within 7 business days.
- Registrations are effective from approval date and are valid for the life of the program.
- Pricing will be provided at time of quoting, not at time of Registration.
- Pricing will be reviewed after 90 days and will be subject to change. May require a minimum quantity for special pricing.
How it Works
- Complete and submit the Application form.
- Bivar Sales and MREP will review and validate submission.
- When requirements are met, Bivar Sales will issue DR or decline with explanation.
- DR number must be included on purchase order to receive special pricing.
Abuse of special pricing will disqualify the DR with possible bill-back for amounts in question
Special pricing will be extended to verified contract manufacturers subject to all guidelines
Bivar Design Registration Program subject to change