Wireless Temperature/Humidity Sensor
Part Number: BWTHS
Bivar’s BWTHS Sensor monitors the temperature and relative humidity of the air within a given environment, room or enclosure. It is ideally used in server rooms/cabinets, industrial spaces, museums, and greenhouses.
Monitoring available through any iOS or Android handheld device, tablet or a computer by downloading and installing the free Bivar's Smart App.
- Industrial/Scientific Grade Sensor
- Temperature monitoring within 18°C (64°F) and 27°C (80°F)
- Humidity monitoring of relative humidity (RH) within 40% and 60%
- Temperature measurement accuracy of +/-0.2°C
- Relative Humidity measurement accuracy of +/- 5% RH
- Actual range may vary depending on environment
- Battery life is dependent on reporting frequency and other variable factors.
- LED light with real time status
- iOS or Android App for active monitoring of status and events
- AES-128 Encryption with secure wireless and cloud communication
- Easy installation with provided hardware
What's in the box:
- BWTHS-____ Wireless Sensor
- (Battery Included and Installed)
- Bivar Android and IOS App Setup Instructions.
Long Range Wi-Fi Communication
Bivar’s BWTHS Sensor power management provides a very long battery life compared to standard wireless sensor offerings. Our battery typically last for 5+ years (with about 10 years of life in optimal conditions)
Long Range Communication
Bivar’s BWTHS Sensor offers a long-range communication to our RF Wireless Gateways – 30 meters thru walls.
Power Adapter and USB Power Supply
Bivar’s Smart Sensors employing AES-128 Encryption that maintains security from sensor to gateway, gateway to software, and vice-versa.
Bivar’s BWTHS Sensor optimally performs when operated within recommended normal temperature range of -40C – +85C and humidity range of 0.5%RH – 100%RH. If exposed long term to conditions outside recommendations could result to accelerated ageing. However, Bivar’s BWTHS Sensor will return to calibration state on its own when conditions return to normal recommendations.
Bivar’s BWTSH Sensor employs AES-128 Encryption that maintains security from sensor to gateway, gateway to software and vice-versa.