Wireless Gateway Communication Center
Part Number: BWGCC
Bivar’s Wireless Gateway Communication Center (BWGCC) is configured to receive and aggregate peripheral sensor information and manage corresponding sensors. The main function of the BWGCC is to forward the data from each Bivar Smart Device to the Bivar Cloud Server.
Bivar’s BWGCC Gateway connects to Bivar’s Temperature and Humidity Sensors and Bivar's Smart Rackmount Secure Handles inside a controlled room. Ideally used in data center server rooms and industrial spaces.
- Smart Gateway transfers Bivar’s Smart Devices WiFi data to the cloud server
- AES-128 Encryption with secure wireless and cloud communication
- LEDs indicate gateway activity and status
- The gateway will hold up to 1,000 pieces of data on the gateway flash
- Easy assembly and installation
What's in the box:
- BWGCC-____ 4G/Wi-Fi Gateway
- AC Adapter
- USB Power Cable
- Bivar Android and IOS App Setup Instructions.
Long Range WiFi Communication
Bivar’s BWGCC Gateway offers a long-range Wi-Fi communication to Bivar’s Wireless Sensors and 4G/LTE communication to the Bivar Cloud Server.
Bivar’s Smart Gateway and Sensors employs AES-128 Encryption that maintains security from sensor to gateway, gateway to software and vice-versa.
Power Adapter and USB Power Supply
Power adapter (100-240VAC variable input) included with USB cable to a standard barrel power connector allowing it to be powered by a 5V supply. The USB cable can be connected from any USB power supply – PC, Battery Pack, etc.